The Family Connections Center serves families who are thinking about having a baby, trying to have a baby, considering adopting or fostering, who are pregnant, postpartum, or have a child from age 0-5 years old.
- Preconception Planning
- Perinatal Stress and Adjustment Difficulties
- Perinatal Depression or Anxiety
- Other Perinatal Mental Health Issues
- Birth Fears/Birth Trauma
- Parent-Child Bonding
- Young children who have experienced trauma or stress, who are struggling with anxiety or depression, or have behavioral difficulties
- Challenges faced by non-traditional families, single parents, separating or divorced parents, or adopting or fostering parents
Being a parent can be isolating in our society, but no one should go through it alone. Groups provide an opportunity to connect with other parents going through similar experiences, and learn about particular issues related to parenting young children.